Monday 14 May 2007

The New Blogger is back again!!!!

I haven't written in a while. I suppose I lost the first wind of being a blogger, but I'm back now....with pictures!
I have recently been learning how to drive standard. My dearest friend Diana has been teaching me on her honda civic. I think I have got 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear down but I am having a hard time with 1st! I happen to stall it quite a lot in first. I really like driving standard though because I actually feel like I am driving!
I have been going out to a college and university group called Epic...I really enjoy the worship and the fellowship. Some of us went bowling on Saturday night....me being the competitive one that I am rocked both games....another sweet victory (not that I am bragging or anything).


It was a great time together.

I luv my mamma....
I finished the Mother's Day video and it was shown in church on Sunday, I couldn't be upstairs because I was leading kids church. As one of my leaders said to me, it was "organized chaos". The craft was a bit rushed but I think it was good....we made mommy mobiles. I am so thankful for my Mom. I would be blessed if I can become half the woman she is.

The pic above is an older one but I love it!

Update on the Mashinter Family Hockey Pool....
Mom is still leading....I am so excited that Ottawa and Buffalo get to play one another in the semi-finals. It was a hard choosing who to cheer for but I have finally decided that I am cheering for Ottawa. They have been playing great....Alfy, Fisher and Spez have been strong. LET'S GO SENS!!!! They had a beautiful win tonight....way to go....3-0 in the series! I still don't think that there is any hope of me making a comeback in the pool but I will be very happy if the Sens make the finals.


Thank You Lord for Beautiful Weather...
The weather has been beautiful lately....I have been trying to walk everyday if I can. I went for a long bike ride the other night and the country was beautiful. Sometimes the beauty of God's creation is overwhelming and on that night it was to me. Those are the nights I love those back country roads. Pitch N' Praise is coming up this weekend and I am hoping that the weather will be nice for that weekend.

I think that's it for tonight.
Be Blessed, Darc

1 comment:

David Warren Fisher said...

Darc:

Thanks for your comment on my PILGRIM SCRIBBLINGS blog. I've added a link to your site on my blog. You may be interested to know that I have spoken at your church a couple of times in the past.

Keep blogging, my friend, and keep lifting up Jesus!

GO SENS GO!

The pilgrim
David Fisher