Tuesday 14 September 2010

A "Sweet" Start To My Day...

I'm on a major exercise kick right now. This morning I got up early to go for a walk/run, it was a beautiful morning and I really enjoyed listening to my music while I motored it down the street. Seriously when a rocking beat comes on my ipod I just naturally seem to sway my hips a bit wider! Anyways when I got back into the house I sat down to catch my breath and have some breakfast.

Sidenote: I am a huge lover of lemonade....in particular raspberry lemonade. The raspberry stuff is harder to get your hands on though so usually I just drink the regular stuff. There is this one brand of lemonade called "simply lemonade" and I don't know how they do it but they make the best lemonade ever. It's a bit more expensive so when my lovely mother buys it....it is such a yummy treat!

So as I was getting the milk out of the fridge for my cereal I noticed this pink stuff at the back of the fridge....I looked closer and realized it was "Simply Lemonade"....RASPBERRY flavour!!!!

This seriously made my whole morning.

Here's to finding the "sweetness" in this day! (See blog below if you don't get it)

~Darc :)

No comments: