Saturday 18 December 2010

'Tis the Season to be JOLLY!!!!

After a brief blogging hiatus, to which I’m sure my millions of readers where deeply saddened (please note the SARCASM), I’d like to personally tell you that I’M BACK BABY, I’M BACK!!!!

‘Tis the season to be JOLLY and there’s plenty to be jolly about. Let me show you what I love most about this season….

This


And This


And that right there

Oh and this too!

And I can't forget my annual Christmas pic....here's one right here...

...So since Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, I thought I’d better share some of my favourite things….

#1 ~ Peppermint Mocha Frappacino’s at Starbucks (this is the only time of the year where they’ll put the    
        chocolate shavings on the top).

#2 ~ Getting to bust out my very best winter scarves.

#3 ~ The pond being frozen, it’s pond hockey time!

#4 ~ Getting dressed up for Christmas parties.

#5 ~ Having a legit excuse to eat so many yummy goodies! ;)

#6 ~ Watching Christmas specials on tv with the fam, while cuddled in a blanket on the couch.

#7 ~ The streets lit up from Christmas lights.

#8 ~ Christmas Music….I LOVE it!!!!

#9 ~ Giving and getting gifts (Giving gifts is my expressive love language but it’s fun to get them too)!

#10 ~ The smell and twinkle of our REAL Christmas tree in the living room, there’s nothing better!

So there’s just a few of my holiday favourites.

Hope you’re enjoying your favourite things this holiday season!

We have much reason to celebrate,
~The Kindred Spirit

No comments: