Monday 25 June 2012

It's Been a While...

I think I've set a new record for the longest time going without blogging, at least for me. I haven't blogged at all in 2012 yet...wow, that's just terrible. This must be remedied!

Well year 1 at Tyndale is done and it was fantastic.

I'm currently interning at Pathway Community Church in Kitchener for the summer. I'm about halfway through the internship and heading into the busiest part.

A few weeks ago I shot my first wedding...here are a few of my favs thus far in the editing process...









Other than these photos I haven't really had a ton of time to be doing a lot of photography but hopefully I'll be able to find some time to snap some more shots before the summer is over.

Hope the summer is finding you well,
The Kindred Spirit  

No comments: